Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Narrowing of the Final Project

  • I need and want to know this: (what is driving your research?)
  • What is your current essential question (has it changed from when you wrote it earlier in the school year? If it is the same, use that question for this portion of you proposal).
  • Other than the required website, what other tools do you envision to best show case your project (#4)?
  • What will you do for your "real inquiry" (see above #5)?

  • 1.  The love and interest I have for marine life is the drive for finding rsearch towards my essential question.
    2. How can studying past marine life/oceans help us predict the future of sea life/oceans? My essential question has not changed.
    3. Other tools that I may possibly use to show case my project could be technology such as prezi, a video, or a slideshow.
    4. For my inquiry I could watch marine life videos over the last few decades and also watch video interviews from marine biologist that answer/give me information on my essential question.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment