Saturday, December 7, 2013

My Essential Question

 Essential question: How can studying past marine life/oceans help us predict the future of sea life/oceans? 

Why did you select this as your essential question?  
Since I want study marine life and oceans in college I feel as if this essential question would be the perfect area to focus on and research.  What excites you most about finding the answer to this essential question? 
Although I already know much about dolphins, I still have a lot of learning to do, and I feel like this question will open my eyes to a lot more that I didn't even realize was is in the oceans. That excites me the most.
Do you feel that this question accurately reflects a desire/need that you have to find out more about this topic?
Yes, because since my area of interest in marine sciences I feel like this aims straight for my career field and could further my knowledge in marine life and the ocean as well.  Also, I know there is currently on going research about ocean life, and there is always an opportunity to learn more.

No comments:

Post a Comment